Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am back again for post update number two! My goal as of right now is to try and post at least once a week... we will see. I would count this week as a success as far as saving money and staying on my workout plan.

I found some great deals at our local grocery store this week and then was able to go into the city to shop at Kroger. I am under budget for my groceries.... YEAH!! I feel I have found a new hobby. I absolutely LOVE to go to shopping malls, I would go every Saturday if I lived closer. I don't always have to buy something, I just really enjoy going. However... I think I am going to start loving to find good deals and save money. This morning I cleaned out my freezer and my pantry and loved it. Those of you reading this (if anyone) and you know me you are going to think I have gone crazy, but I am just crazy about finding good deals! I pray that I keep up the motivation and save my family money anyway that I can, NOT to say I will not have weak moments because I know they will come but I am trying!

AND for my workouts.... I have worked out every day this week again. I think we are starting week number 5 of our morning workouts. Although when my alarm goes off in the morning I DO NOT want to get out of my warm cozy bed but I do and I am LOVING the way I feel. I was beginning to think I was not seeing results but I think I am now. I really watched what I ate this week and feel it is making a difference....we will see.

My girls are good as well as my hubby and I am looking forward to being in the Lord's house tomorrow. I love the fact that when we drive by the church my girls are so excited about that being "their church". Saydee will say that is "my church", which is just precious that she loves the church and Jesus. Kirbee told me today that the church is not a church but it is "God's House". She is right, I just love those little girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped a lot! I've read several
rather confusing websites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

Playlist