Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Saydee

I can't believe you are one, where did the year go? I am so happy that God blessed us with two beautiful little girls. Saydee our first year together has gone so fast and I love being your mommy. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and we love seeing you smile and laugh. I hope you will always know how much you are loved by your family, especially your big sister. I know that you follow and do everything she does and it is so precious. Kirbee adores you just as much as you adore her. I pray that you girls will always be close and watch after each other. Your first birthday was so much fun, one day you will look back at pictures and laugh with us! We love you and adore you. Those of you reading this enjoy Saydee's first birthday pictures. I will try and add a video later! I love you Saydee Lane...

Birthday Cake...YUMMY, Thank you Marry Me Cakes


I am not sure about this birthday hat, but I sure am cute!!

YUMMY... where has this cake been hiding mommy?

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Yea! Her cake was soo cute. Glad she enjoyed it. This was a sweet blog post!!!

Playlist