Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Blog

Hello everyone!
I am starting this blog and I will try my best to keep up with it. We are a very busy family but I wanted friends and family to be able to have a place to come and keep up with what is going on in our lives. We have two beautiful girls and I will post pictures soon! I am trying to figure all of this out so it may take a while before I like how it all looks. My friend Linsey is great at this and we are actually on a trip together right now so she is going to be helping me out! My goal is to post at least a few times a week- it depends on how our day goes. I will try and post daily as soon as summer comes and we are on a better schedule. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so adorable!! Getting too big!! What a great way to show them off...MUCH better than some of those "other" sites!! ;) Steph

sarah said...

Alicia
This looks sooo cute. I love those girls!! Rockstar and Burrito are sooo cute! You're a great mom to those babies.
*love*
your upstairs roomie!

Playlist