Sunday, August 10, 2008

OK- Maybe I am back now!

I just thought I would have more time to blog this summer-WRONG! I don't even know where to start so I will just post summer pictures. Corey is officially deployed now and I am working on new bedtime routines for the girls so that MAYBE I will have some time to myself in the evenings when school starts(next week) we will see how it goes- lots of prayers please! Although I would like to say that Kirbee has now slept all night in her own big girl "Little Mermaid" bed!! YEAH KIRBEE!!! Will post pictures soon.

Enjoy these for now...
Mommy and the girls!
Kirbee playing mommy although Saydee is just about as big as she is!

Saydee showing Kirbee she can do anything she can do (and that is an understatement!)



We took a trip with Mimi and Grandpa to visit family in Branson, will hopefully post a video and more pictures later!


We got to visit daddy in Arizona for a week. Here is Kirbee and daddy playing on one of the many playgrounds out there! She just adores her daddy!

Here is Saydee going down the slide with daddy- although she doesn't really need help- she can do it all by herself! She loves her daddy too!

There is a small taste of what we have been doing this summer- will post more soon! Sorry for those of you who actually check to see what is going on and you keep seeing the same things. Oh and by the way Saydee is walking so I will try and show a video if I can get it to work- I haven't had very much luck with videos. Have a great day!

No comments:

Playlist